skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About
Order/Contact
Nature's Soul Miniatures
Labels
tutorial
(66)
miniature
(39)
DollHouse
(12)
published
(2)
miniatures FOR SALE
(1)
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Stone floor in miniature
My most recent project has been an old French stone cottage. I had a vision in my mind of the stone floor I wanted and decided to take some ...
Weave a miniature basket with no wires!
The beautiful angle wing candleholder and vintage rabbit book were gifts from Pricilia at TresPe...
Making a dollhouse fireplace
After unsuccessfully searching online for a fireplace for the living room, I decided to make my own. I came across this blog by Eliz...
Mediterranean Villa 1:12 scale Doll House - 2009
A Spanish Villa with Spanish, Moroccan, Mexican and Italian influences. It’s name is Casa de la pavo...... (House of the peacock) I st...
Roofing a Dollhouse
I wanted to share a quicker way to apply shingles to a dollhouse. The directions always say to use glue but I remember years ago when I did...
Dollhouse garden dirt
If you are planting a garden for your miniature scene then you will need lots of rich soil. While I was making my Ophelia dollhouse gar...
Opehlia Under the Day Moon dollhouse
This dollhouse is very different than any house I've ever done. This is because it is based on a story I wrote five years ago. I wr...
Stone path for a dollhouse/miniature
This is how I made a stone path to lead up to the Nutcote cottage kit from Red Cottage Miniatures. The kit came with some laser cut wood st...
Dollhouse bed comforter tutorial
Last winter I made a pair of unmade beds for my Santa cottage . I wanted the comforters to be folded open and the bed to have ...
Dollhouse half inch scale 1:24 kitchen stove/range
I purchased my first half-inch scale house kit a while ago and divided it up into three apartments, each with a different style. My first ta...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2026
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2021
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2020
(17)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
2019
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2018
(18)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
▼
2017
(15)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
February
(3)
Antique dolls for 1:12 scale dolls
Dollhouse bed comforter tutorial
►
January
(4)
►
2016
(7)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
2014
(20)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
2013
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
Links
Auralea Krieger
Followers
0 comments:
Post a Comment